Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Late pictures! :D

Happy Birthday Chicken Wings :D

Mummy bought me 2 small & cute cakes for my 16th birthday! :D
National Day Fireworks! :D blurr thoughhh. Firdaus' very interesting creation! :D Need i say more? :D


Studied With Jerrica Tan after school today. Im physically tired! I just remembered i have a chemistry practical test tomorrrrrow!
Prelims starts next monday. Wheeeeee. Things are happening at such a fast speed, i almost cant believe im in Sec4 now and im going to take my O Levelsss!

Yet, im thankful; very thankful, that im not going through this alone.
I have so many sisters& brothers going through this phase of life with me!
I have a great family of God here who will never fail to encourage me & i know whatever happens, they'll be there for me.
Man, im so glad to be part of Y-HOPE!
YOUTH HOPE!
Indeed in Y-HOPE, i see hopeeeeee! :D


CLICK FOR LARGER VIEW.
IM GOING TO A FREE CONCERT ON FRIDAY, UNDER THE STARS! :D
JOIN ME! IM SO NOT GOING TO MISS THIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home